Online Data Management
How would you like:
- Full access to work in progress
- Audit help
- The capability to view, print, and create .pdf files of calibration certificates
- The capability to view and print recall and equipment lists
- Complete access to historical data
- Records are kept for 7 years (longer if requested)
- Create lists and packing slips from equipment lists
- The ability to sort lists by ID number, due date, department, and many more...
With Precision Metrology, Inc. and our website www.lablinq.com we offer a full line of online data management services, complimentary to all of our customers. Daily updates to the website will give you access to up-to-date information 24/7 from any location.
Don’t want to maintain your calibration equipment? Let us do it for you! We will be happy to maintain the equipment you get calibrated. We keep your list(s) up-to-date and make it our responsibility to ensure your equipment is calibrated on time.
Would you like to see another feature on the LabLinQ website? Let us know your idea, chances are if it is something you need, it will be something others could use as well. Our goal is to make this website as functional as possible for Precision Metrology and all of our valued customers.
For existing customers:
Call us and we will provide you with your login and password. We are even happy to provide online training and assistance. Please contact us for more details:
- Carol Shipley - President
- Vickie Pollock - Executive Assistant
- Nancy Earle - Customer Liaison and Lablinq Trainer
To access your calibration information on the LabLinQ Calibration Management Systems, www.lablinq.com
Click Here to Login to LabLinQ